Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My vision for this awesome Blog "Fabulously Peachy Darling"

My first post! Well, I want to share my heart and vision for this Fabulously Peachy Darling Blog with your heart. In this season of my life, I have learned to enjoy life and not take things so seriously. I used to be so uptight about everything! I know that I cannot control everything, therefore I do what I can, and leave the rest up to my heavenly Father God, knowing that all will be okay. I want this blog to be an uplifting and encouraging place to visit, and when you leave it, you leave better than when you arrived...wanting to return. A blog filled with wonderful thoughts and ideas about life, family, and self. Featuring delicious foods, wines, and places to visit. Books to read, movies to view, and music to enjoy. Let's enjoy our journey on this marvelous earth with the life that we have been blessed with. Life is what we choose to make it, and I choose to make it Fabulously Peachy Darling. I hope you choose the same! I am excited to see this blog evolve into something beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment