Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November 26th, Day 378 of Giving Thanks - Guest Writer, Mary Jean Marquez

I was so blessed when asked to write this short writing with regard to having a thankful heart, and I most certainly have so much to be thankful for! When I think back on what my awesome God has delivered me from, my heart is filled with such love and compassion toward my Heavenly Father God and others. My life as a child and young adult was filled with fear, hatred/bitterness, poverty/lack, depression, ignorance, abuse (verbal, physical, sexual), and so much more, but when I gave my life to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ 20 years ago, my journey toward a better life began.

I have an endless list of things and people to be thankful for. I do not exaggerate when I make that statement! God has blessed me with people, family and a fabulous church to help me in this journey of restoration and wholeness in HIM! God has done above, beyond, what I could think or ask according to the power working within me in every area of life (Eph. 3:20). He has restored to me the years of blessing that the enemy stole from me (Joel 2: 23-27) and has dealt wondrously with me! For so many years I had no joy; I actually did not know what true joy was, and my faithful God has blessed me with such JOY THAT IS MY STRENGTH (Neh. 8:10). This God kind of joy flows out of my soul like a bright light touching others!

My heart and message is that, if God has restored my life, He will restore yours! I take joy in ministering and encouraging people to live their lives to the fullest, beginning within my own home; my sphere of influence. With God, all things are possible to those who will believe (Mt. 19:26) and I believe good things for you. I am thankful to have had the privilege to touch your heart with my life on this page. I pray blessing, comfort, joy, and peace in your lives.

With much Love! God bless you!

http://fabulouslypeachydarling.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=335607651809&ref=mf

http://twitter.com/MaryJeanMarquez

http://facebook.com/maryjeanmarquez

No comments:

Post a Comment