Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PUT YOUR JOY ON and HIT THAT JOY BUTTON!

Hello everyone!

As I listen to some of my favorite music this morning, "Country", the thought came to mind, "Put your Joy On!" It is so hard for me to concentrate this morning, because I can feel my "Dancing feet on!".

Choose to be joyful in life. I know sometimes there may be situations in life that may cause you emotions other than Joy, but it is a choice to shift that heaviness around and allow joy to dominate. When you do that, you attract goodness to your life. It is like a domino effect! Negative attracts negative! Positive attracts Positive! I don't know about you, but I want to attract positive!

I remember one morning while my husband Jaime and I were preparing breakfast in the kitchen, there was something that was bothering me and I felt a little down, and at some point I turned to Jaime and said, "I forgot to hit the joy button this morning honey!" We both laughed, and I made the decision to shift my attitude from a downcast one to a joyful and uplifting one. That decision shifted my entire day to a fabulous day. If I had allowed that down feeling to remain, my day would have not been good, attracting negativity! YUK!

Nehemiah 8:10 says that the Joy of the Lord is your strength! So, when you choose to be Joyful you are operating in strength, but if you choose to remain and operate in a downcast attitude, this will make you weak. Choose God's strength in Joy, instead of negative weakness!

So remember, you have the choice to remain downcast or stir yourself up and "Put your Joy On" and "Hit that Joy button". Choose a positive attitude and enjoy a Fabulously Peaching Life Darling!

God bless you all! Mary Jean Marquez



Nehemiah 8:10 For the Joy of the Lord is your strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment