Tuesday, January 20, 2015

"Is anything too hard for me?"

"Is anything too hard for me?"
by:  Mary Jean Marquez  

As I prayed this morning for a woman who is a military wife and mother, currently living over seas  struggling with serious health issues, the following question resonated  strongly and sternly within my spirit.  "Is anything too hard for me?"  I immediately stopped and opened my eyes and listened.  I know my God's voice and that was His voice.  It doesn't always happen this way for me in my prayer time, but I get so happy and excited when He speaks to me this way! So, my answer was, "No Father God, nothing is too hard for you!" and by the Stripes of Jesus this woman is healed and made whole in Jesus Name! 

I had to immediately write all of this down as I know this is a word in season for many as well as for myself.  He reminded me of who He is in the lives of His children-our lives.  Thank you my Heavenly Father God! 

What is it that you are facing today that seems overwhelming and out of reach?  

Well, I have to tell you that nothing is too hard for God (Jeremiah 32:27).  He has already paid the price for your full redemption through the precious shed blood of Jesus on the cross.  God is telling you that He loves you so much that He gave His only begotten son so that everyone who believes in Him will have eternal life (John 3:16), and He desires that you prosper, be in health, even as your soul [mind, will, emotions] prospers (3 John 1:2).  That means that He wants you to prosper in every area of life, and has made the provision for it all!  He is your everything!

Healing is yours (Isaiah 53: 5)
Prosperity is yours (Philippians 4:19)
Peace is yours (John 14:27)
Joy is yours (Nehemiah 8:10)
Deliverance is yours (2 Timothy 4:18) 
Power is yours (Luke 10:19)
Love and acceptance is yours (John 3:16)
Faith is yours (Romans 12:3)
Favor is yours (Proverbs 3:4)
and so much more...Search in God's Word!

He has already given you all you need to live happy and healthy in every area of life.  You live under a new covenant of blessing and redemption because of  Jesus sacrifice on the cross.  He died and was risen again just for you.  Believe and receive that redemption and provision.  All of God's promises are yes and amen through Christ Jesus to those who will believe! No promise is too hard for God (2 Corinthians 1:20). 

God says that He is the great "I Am" in your life (Exodus 3).  To help encourage you further, Here are the names of who He is in your life.  Study them and pray them over your life and family.

If you are struggling with health issues, pray "Thank you my Heavenly Father God that you are Jehovah Rapha my healer, therefore I am the healed and made whole of the Lord! In Jesus Name!

If you are struggling financially, pray "Thank you my Heavenly Father God that you are Jehovah Jireh my provider, therefore my every need is met abundantly."  In Jesus Name!

El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)
El Elyon (The Most High God)
Adonai (Lord Master)
Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)
Jehovah Nissi (The Lord Your Banner)
Jehovah-Raah ( The Lord Your Shepherd)
Jehovah Rapha (The Lord Your Healer)
Jehovah Shammah (The Lord is There always present in your life)
Jehovah Tsidkenu (Your Righteousness)
Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)
El Olam (The Everlasting God)
Elohim (God)
Qanna (Zealous of wanting all our praise for Himself and no one else)
Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)
Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Your Peace)
Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)
 ***********************************************************************************
Elohim: "The strong one" God’s sovereignty, creative and mighty work
  • El Shaddai:“God Almighty.” 
  • El Elyon: “The Most High God.” 
  • El Olam: “The Everlasting God.”  unchangeable and inexhaustible
 Yahweh (YHWH):  God of revelation and redemption
  • Yahweh Jireh (Yireh): “The Lord will provide.” 
  • Yahweh Nissi:“The Lord is my Banner.”  the one who fights for His people, our victory.
  • Yahweh Shalom:“The Lord is Peace.” Provision and rest
  • Yahweh Sabbaoth:“The Lord of Hosts.” Commander of the armies of heaven 
  • Yahweh Mekoddishkem: “The Lord your Sanctifier.” 
  • Yahweh Ro’i: “The Lord my Shepherd.” Shepherd who cares for His people
  • Yahweh Tsidkenu: “The Lord our Righteousness.” 
  • Yahweh Shammah: “The Lord is there.” The Lord’s personal presence
  • Yahweh Elohim Israel: “The Lord, the God of Israel.” 
 Adonai: Majesty
Theos: the only true God, unique, transcendent, Savior 
Kurios: Lord, authority and supremacy. 
Despotes: Master, supreme authority 
Father:  God’s loving care, provision, and discipline


I pray that this is a blessing to you and that you would turn to God knowing that nothing is too hard for Him!
 
Meditate on who He is in your life.  He is so ready to help you in your time of need if you will allow Him to (Hebrews 4:16).


God bless you always and remember that God is abundantly on your side!

Mary Jean Marquez
Creator and Founder of Women Uplifting Women
www.TheWomenUpliftingWomen.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment